An exciting opportunity has opened up our in-house marketing team. We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our passionate and enthusiastic team.
- Title: Marketing Executive
- Responsible to: Marketing Manager
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: £18,000
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation of the charity’s day-to-day marketing activity across varying online and offline channels, including website, social media, google ads and eShots.
- Maintain charity’s website
- Run social media channels daily and produce engaging social content
- Manage the charity’s Google grant and any additional PPC campaigns
- Providing support for the Graphic Designer to devise creative marketing collateral. You will need to have experience in Adobe Creative Suites (specifically Photoshop and InDesign)
- Administer all email activity
- Finding opportunities and making recommendations for targeted marketing campaigns
- Ability to work proactively and reactively
- Identify trending topics and keep on top of industry news and events, responding accordingly
- Possess a strong attention to detail and proofreading skills, providing support to the PR and Communications Manager where required.
- Ability to work on multiple projects for varying audiences simultaneously to tight deadlines
- Monitor competitor analysis.
A minimum 2 years experience in a marketing role is essential.
Benefits packages include:
- 30 days holiday each year, plus bank holidays
- Bike Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Early finish on Fridays
- Pension Scheme
- Based in Head Office in Liverpool city centre.