The clue is in the name, this run is all about FUN! This series of 5k runs are in 9 different locations nationwide between August and September – grab your mates and find a race near you!
This isn’t a competitive race, and it is designed for all ages and abilities!
Those who take part are encouraged to dress up, bring a friend or two and enjoy some light exercise, all in support of people affected by lung cancer.
Pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £50 and register your place for just £10. Once registered for your race, you will receive a complimentary running vest, running buff and sponsor form.
Our Sporting Events team will be there every step of the way with fundraising tips, suggestions, and regular contact to help you reach your fundraising target and have the best experience.
Find the nearest race to you and register your interest by filling out the registration form below.
- Falkirk – Saturday 1st August 2020 – Deadline for registration: 31st July
- Edinburgh – Sunday 2nd August 2020 – Deadline for registration: 31st July
- Gateshead – Saturday 8th August 2020 – Deadline for registration: 7th August
- Birmingham – Saturday 15th August 2020 – Deadline for registration: 14th August
- Milton Keynes – Sunday 16th August 2020 – Deadline for registration: 14th August
- Manchester – Sunday 23rd August 2020. – Deadline for registration: 21st August
- Maidstone – Saturday 12th September 2020 – Deadline for registration: 11th September
- Southampton – Sunday 14th September 2020 – Deadline for registration: 25th September
- London (Crystal Palace Park) Sunday 27th September 2020 Deadline for registration: 25th September
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org