The Liverpool to Chester Cycle is a non – competitive bike ride which covers a range of distances from 5 miles to 100 miles.
Get your cycling gear on, and enjoy a fun-filled family day out whilst raising awareness for all of those who have been affected by Lung Cancer!
This is the 27th year the event has been held and continuity has been kept with its well-known and established routes. There are 5 different distances and 8 routes so there is something for everyone!
- 5 mile Family Tunnel Challenge
- 25 mile Chester-Liverpool
- 25 mile Liverpool-Chester
- 50 mile Chester Challenge
- 50 mile Liverpool Chester Liverpool
- 75 mile Chester to Liverpool
- 75 mile Liverpool to Chester
- 100 mile Challenge