Take on the London to Brighton trek challenge for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation and save up to 20% on your registration fee.
The London to Brighton trek starts in beautiful Richmond, West London and finishes at Brighton Racecourse, with wonderful countryside and breath taking coastal views to take in along the way.
There are many ways to take part in the London to Brighton trek. You can take on the challenge without stopping. You can complete it over two days. Or you can just do half, or even a quarter of it.
It’s entirely up to you how to take on this challenge. Most will walk it, many will jog parts, and some will run the full 100km in a fully supported Ultra Marathon. It will be a unique test of stamina & determination.
- Full (100km continuously)
- Full Daylight (56km on day 1 and 44km on day 2)
- Participants can camp at Turners Hill (must pre-book), or book into a local B&B
- 1st Half – London to Turners Hill ( 56km on Saturday 23rd May)
- 2nd Half – Turners Hill to Brighton (44km on Sunday 24th May)
- 1st Quarter – London to Oaks Park (25km on Saturday 23rd May).
Whichever London to Brighton challenge you take on, you will be provided with free hot meals, drinks and snacks on the day. There will also be physios, massages and medics on hand.
There are three options available for each distance:
Full challenge (100km)
- Charity sponsorship: £15 registration fee, with £595 fundraising target
- Mixed funding: £99 registration fee, with £299 fundraising target
- Self funding: £198 registration, with no minimum fundraising target. Just raise as much as you can.
Half Challenge (56km or 44km)
- Charity sponsorship: £10 registration fee, with £395 fundraising target
- Mixed funding: £64.50 registration fee, with £199 fundraising target
- Self funding: £129 registration, with no minimum fundraising target. Just raise as much as you can.
Quarter challenge (25km)
- Charity sponsorship: £5 registration fee, with £245 fundraising target
- Mixed funding: £39.50 registration fee, with £119 fundraising target
- Self funding: £79 registration, with no minimum fundraising target. Just raise as much as you can.
Get up to 20% off your London to Brighton challenge. Choose your registration option and use the relevant code below:
Whether you join as an individual or team, and no matter what distance you choose, we will support you all the way. We will provide you with hints and tips for fundraising and training, as well as fundraising materials and a bespoke Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation T-shirt to wear on the day.
Here’s to the most rewarding bank holiday weekend you’ve had in years!
To register for London 2 Brighton Challenge, simply Register Now and complete the Action Challenge registration form. Please make sure you select Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation as your chosen charity.
One of our fundraiser will then be in touch to help you with your training and fundraising. For more information, or with help registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.