Improve your physical and mental health by signing up for the Royal Parks Half Marathon and giving yourself a focus in these unsettling times.
This beautiful 13.1 mile route takes place in the heart of the capital. The Royal Parks Half Marathon is an iconic and picturesque route. It takes place on closed roads and four of London’s eight Royal Parks: Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Along your route of the Royal Parks Half Marathon, you will pass some of London’s most iconic landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and The Royal Albert Hall.
This race through the capital is sure to have an unforgettable atmosphere. Whether you are looking for a new personal best or if this is your first half marathon, we will be with you every step of the way.
Deadline for sign up: May 2020
Perks of being one of our Roy’s Runners
- Your own personalised Roy’s Runners technical vest
- Support and training advice to help you prepare for race day
- Our Sporting Events Team will be there every step of the way to ensure you have the best running experience. We’ll have you fundraising tips, suggestions, and regular calls to help you reach your fundraising target.
- Roys Runner medal for all those who fundraise for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
- Complimentary cheer packs available for family, friends or colleagues supporting you on race day.
To register for this event, please complete the form below. and a member of our Sporting Events Team will be in touch to talk you through your registration. For more information, please contact email@example.com