Take on the South Coast Trek challenge for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation and save up to 20% on your registration fee.
- Charity Sponsorship – 20% off Registration Fee – discount code MAYCHARITY
- Mixed Funding – 12.5% off Registration Fee – discount code MAYMIXED
- Self-Funding – 10% off Registration Fee – discount code MAYSELF
The South Coast Trek starts early on Saturday morning in Eastbourne and will take you on the coastal path up onto the South Downs Way, via infamous Beachy Head and through Seven Sisters Country Park.
There are many ways to take part in the South Coast trek. You can take on the challenge without stopping. You can complete it over two days. Or you can just do half, or even a quarter of it.
It’s entirely up to you how to take on this challenge. Most will walk it, many will jog parts, and some will run the full 100km in a fully supported Ultra Marathon. It will be a unique test of stamina & determination.
- Full (100km continuously)
- Full Daylight (55km on day 1 and 45km on day 2)
- 1st Half – Eastbourne to Hove (55km on Saturday 31st August)
- 2nd Half – Hove to Arundel (45km on Sunday 1st September)
- 1st Quarter – Eastbourne to Alfriston (25km on Saturday 31st August).
Whichever South Coast challenge you take on, you will be provided with free hot meals, drinks and snacks on the day. There will also be physios, massages and medics on hand.
There are three options available for each distance:
Full challenge (100km)
- Charity sponsorship: £15 registration fee, with £595 fundraising target
- Mixed funding: £99 registration fee, with £299 fundraising target
- Self funding: £198 registration, with no minimum fundraising target. Just raise as much as you can.
Half challenge (55km or 45km)
- Charity sponsorship: £10 registration fee, with £395 fundraising target
- Mixed funding: £64.50 registration fee, with £199 fundraising target
- Self funding: £129 registration, with no minimum fundraising target. Just raise as much as you can.
Quarter Challenge (25km)
- Charity sponsorship: £5 registration fee, with £395 fundraising target
- Mixed funding: £39.50 registration fee, with £119 fundraising target
- Self funding: £79 registration, with no minimum fundraising target. Just raise as much as you can.
Whether you join as an individual or team, and no matter what distance you choose, we will support you all the way. We will provide you with hints and tips for fundraising and training, as well as fundraising materials and a bespoke Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation T-shirt to wear on the day.
To register for South Coast Trek, simply Register Now and complete the Action Challenge registration form. Please make sure you select Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation as your chosen charity.
One of our fundraiser will then be in touch to help you with your training and fundraising. For more information, or with help registering, please email email@example.com.