Sign up today for the Thames Path Trek and recieve discount off your registration fee with the below codes!
- Charity Sponsorship – 20% OFF your registration fee with code JUNECHARITY
- Mixed Sponsorship – 10% OFF your registration fee with code JUNEMIXED
- Self Funding – 10% OFF your registration fee with code JUNESELF
The Thames Path is unique – beautiful scenery that’s steeped in history and a superb backdrop for a ‘festival’ of challenges!
It’s entirely up to you how to take on this challenge. Most will walk it, many will jog parts, and some will run the full 100km in a fully supported Ultra Marathon. It will be a unique test of stamina & determination.
Following England’s greatest river, we start our full route on Saturday heading upstream from Putney Bridge to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past some wonderful scenery to Henley, where we’ll celebrate crossing that finish line. Plus the new 2 Day Full Challenge Option means it’s walking in daylight only for the best scenery and resting at night.
If walking or jogging 100km sounds a little daunting to you, don’t worry. There are three routes and distances to accommodate all abilities. And remember, this is a challenge, not a race! Take your time and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Please see below for more information on the three options available to you:
Thames Path Trek Challenge options
- Full Challenge (100km)
- Half Challenge (50km)
- Quarter Challenge (25km)
There are three options available for each distance:
Full Challenge (100km)
- Charity sponsorship: £15 registration fee, with £595 fundraising target
- Mixed funding: £99 registration fee, with £299 fundraising target
- Self funding: £198 registration, with no minimum fundraising target. Just raise as much as you can.
Half Challenge (50km)
- Charity sponsorship: £10 registration fee, with £395 fundraising target
- Mixed funding: £64.50 registration fee, with £199 fundraising target
- Self funding: £129 registration, with no minimum fundraising target. Just raise as much as you can.
Quarter Challenge (25km)
- Charity sponsorship: £5 registration fee, with £395 fundraising target
- Mixed funding: £39.50 registration fee, with £119 fundraising target
- Self funding: £79 registration, with no minimum fundraising target. Just raise as much as you can.
Whether you join as an individual or team, and no matter what distance you chose, we’ ll fully support you all the way, and it might be the most rewarding weekend you’ve had in years. We will provide you with hints and tips for fundraising and training, as well as fundraising materials and a bespoke RCLCF sports t-shirt to wear on the day.
You’ll also be provided with free hot meals, drinks and snacks on the day and we’ll have physios, massages and medics on hand.
To register for Thames Path Trek Challenge 2019 please click the ‘Register now’ button and register with Action Challenge directly.
One of our fundraisers will be in touch to help you with your registration, training and fundraising. (Please ensure you select Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation as your chosen charity). For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.