Over 2,000 challengers will take on the 2020 London Winter Walk, following the Thames and passing many famous landmarks. A great way to set you up for an active New Year!
The start / finish is The Oval Cricket Ground – with 2 Half Marathon distance options:
- ‘Eastern Walk’ – 21km loop past Tower Bridge to Southwark Park
- ‘Western Walk’ – 21km loop heading out to Putney Bridge
OR – if you’re up for a tough one – join the early start – do both legs, and make it a New Year Full 42km Marathon Walk!
Free Winter Walk beanie hat & neck buff – snacks & hot drinks stop enroute – medals & a hot meal at the finish. Get your new year off to a cracking start by joining us in the heart of the Capital!
UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org