Join our expert advisory panel
At Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, we recognise the need for easy-to-understand and accurate information.
In order to produce high quality literature for people with lung cancer, we rely on our expert advisory panel, a group of lung cancer health professionals to volunteer their time to help us produce this information.
All involvement is either by email or telephone. You will be invited to take part in the production of a maximum of two information products each year, without obligation, for a period of two years.
When mum was diagnosed with lung cancer, she was given some literature by her nurse. This included Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation’s My Lung Surgery booklet, or as she now calls it “her bible”. Instead of dealing with hearsay or gossip, we were able to deal in facts and, because of that, it took away a little bit of stress at an incredibly anxious time.Catherine Bardsley
The primary aim of this panel is to ensure the clinical accuracy of all information products and to help guide the development of our information services to meet the needs of people affected by lung cancer.
- Writing information products and providing expert opinion on the diagnosis, treatment and care of people affected by lung cancer.
- Reviewing information products, checking they are up-to-date, accurate and appropriate.
- Advising on developments occurring in specific areas of lung cancer treatment or care.
- Advising on how we can ensure maximum user accessibility for the information provided.
- Influencing the strategic planning of information products, looking at gaps in service provision and highlighting areas in need of development.
If you would like to join our Lung Cancer Information Expert Panel, please e-mail our information team at email@example.com.