Free Wills Terms and Conditions
Free Will and discounted LPAs Terms and Conditions
- The Free Will and discounted LPA scheme with our participating Solicitors offers everyone the chance to write or update their will for free or prepare an LPA at a discounted rate.
- We do not pay a referral fee to any solicitor who is part of this scheme. Any solicitor to whom we may refer you is an independent professional from whom you should expect to receive impartial and confidential advice. Inclusion of a solicitor and/or firm in the Free Will or discounted LPA scheme does not imply any recommendation by the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
- Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation reserves the right to withdraw the Free Will and discounted LPA scheme at any time.
- Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation will provide you with a voucher along with details of a Solicitor participating in this scheme.
- The voucher cannot be used with any other solicitor other than the one allocated and is not exchangeable in part or full for cash.
- Any further costs incurred over and above what we are offering as part of our Free Will or discounted LPA scheme will be payable by you at a rate agreed between you and your solicitor. Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation is not responsible for any costs that you incur in the preparation of your Will or LPA.
- Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation is not responsible for preparing your Will or LPA. You are not obliged to leave a legacy gift to charity or to make a donation.
- It is a condition of the Free Will / discounted LPA scheme that you make an appointment directly with our participating Solicitor(s) or Firm that we provide you.
- Any complaint that you may wish to raise against one of our participating solicitors should be made directly to them or their regulators.
- Offer not applicable to residents of the Isle of Man.
This site contains links to external websites. Any external links are provided as a source of additional information on our corporate partners, although this is entirely at our discretion.
Links to external websites will launch new browser windows displaying the external site’s web address (URL).
Please note that we do not control external websites. We are not responsible for the contents of external websites or the availability of linked pages.
Inclusion of a link to an external website does not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation of that site, its content, any product or service its operators may provide.
Our registered address is:
Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation
Cotton Exchange Building
Old Hall Street
Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation Registered Charity England & Wales 1046854 | Scotland SC037596 | Isle of Man 1277