Join our Expert Advisory Panel
Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation produces a range of information for lung cancer patients and carers.
We rely on lung cancer health professionals to volunteer their time to help us produce this information and we are currently recruiting an advisory panel of lung cancer experts to help plan, write or review lung cancer patient and carer information.
All involvement is either by email or telephone. You will be invited to take part in the production of a maximum of two information products each year, without obligation, for a period of two years.
The primary aim of this panel is to ensure the clinical accuracy of all information products and to help guide the development of our information services to meet the needs of people affected by lung cancer.
- Writing information products and providing expert opinion on the diagnosis, treatment and care of people affected by lung cancer.
- Reviewing information products, checking they are up-to-date, accurate and appropriate.
- Advising on developments occurring in specific areas of lung cancer treatment or care.
- Advising on how we can ensure maximum user accessibility for the information provided.
- Influencing the strategic planning of information products, looking at gaps in service provision and highlighting areas in need of development.
If you would like to join our Lung Cancer Information Expert Panel, please e-mail our information team at firstname.lastname@example.org.