How to apply
The application process is now open.
Early Detection or Patient Experience pilot and project applications are now invited for the 2018 open grants round. The closing date is 12.00 noon on Monday 12 March 2018.
Notice to applicants: Due to restrictions of our server, we are unable to receive emails with attachments exceeding 10MB. If your research application exceeds 10MB please send documents via Dropbox to email@example.com.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See downloads section for:
- Research Grant Funding Information 2018
- Guidelines for Applications 2018
- Form A: Lay Summary and Scientific Abstract
- Form B: Application for Research Pilot Grant
- Form B: Application for Research Project Grant
Please note there are two different versions of Form B depending on whether you are applying for a PILOT grant (up to £25,000 for one year) or a PROJECT grant (up to £75,000 per annum for one or two years).
Please refer to Guidelines for Applications 2018 when completing the forms.