Guaranteed Over 50s Life Insurance
Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation is pleased to offer supporters guaranteed over 50s life insurance through mutual, Shepherds Friendly.
With Shepherds Friendly, as long as you are aged between 50 and 75, you are guaranteed to be accepted when applying and won't need to fill in any medical forms to open the plan.
Features of the plan
- Guaranteed acceptance, no questions asked
- A guaranteed cash lump sum that is never reduced
- Fixed premiums for life, that you stop paying at age 90
- Funeral benefit option - extra £250 added to sum assured if taken
- Cover from as little as £10 per month
- If you die from natural causes or as a result of a medical condition within the first two years of the plan, then we will pay 150% of the total premiums paid to date as your sum assured.
When you take out the plan, you will receive £50 in Love2Shop vouchers. Shepherds Friendly will also make a £50 donation to Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
What is guaranteed over 50s life insurance?
Over 50s Life Insurance is a monthly life insurance plan for those aged between 50-75 years old. While the plan is only available to those aged between 50 and 75, you are covered until you die and will stop paying premiums once you reach age 90. Paying into an over 50s life insurance plan means your loved ones will receive a fixed, tax-free, cash lump sum when you die. Your family can spend the cash lump sum on anything, or use it to help with funeral costs.
Who is Shepherds Friendly?
Shepherds Friendly was founded on Christmas Day 1826, making it one of the oldest financial mutual societies in the world.
It offers a wide variety of financial products including children's and adults savings, income protection and life insurance for over 50s. Shepherds Friendly won the award for 'Best Small Insurer' at the Insurance Investment Exchange Awards 2017, and boasts fantastic member feedback results, which includes the fact that 9/10 of their members would recommend them to a friend.