Cycle Lands End to John O'Groats
Pedal 1000 miles, end to end, on this classic challenge from Land’s End to John O’Groats - the furthest possible distance in the British Isles.
This is a classic challenge that is on many a cyclist’s ‘to do’ list. Covering more than 12 counties, this is one of the toughest fundraising cycle events available!
From the rocky cliffs and pounding seas of Land’s End, through the rolling hills of Dartmoor, through the stunning mountains of the Lake District and along the Lochs of Great Glen to our finish line at the Northernmost point of the UK mainland, The Lands End to John O'Groats Cycle will push you to your limits, but it is the most fabulous way to see the UK and one of the biggest achievements you are every likely to accomplish!
There are two different payment options for this challenge:
OPTION A - Raising a Minimum Sponsorship
- You will be required to pay a registration fee (around £299) to Global Adventure Challenges and then raise the minimum sponsorship for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation (£2,800).
- 80% of the minimum sponsorship must be in the account at least 11 weeks prior to the departure date of the Challenge. All outstanding sponsorship MUST be sent to the Charity within six weeks of completing the Challenge.
- Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation will be invoiced by Global for the remaining balance of the Challenge 10 weeks prior to departure.
OPTION B – Self-Funding Option
- You will be required to send your registration form to Global Adventure Challenges, together with the Registration Fee.
- 11 weeks prior to departure, an invoice will be sent to you for the cost of the Challenge (£1,400).
- Although there is no minimum sponsorship required, you can, if you wish, raise additional funds for RCLCF.
All meals will be provided with the exception of breakfast on day 1 of the cycle. All dietary requirements are catered for (please do let GAC know on the registration form)
All main luggage will be transported by support vehicles. You will need a small kit bag to carry items such as water, sunscreen and camera.
You will be staying in local hotels en-route, which range from 2* and 3*.
To register for this challenge of a lifetime, click the "Register Now" button above. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org