Cycle Grand Canyon to Las Vegas
Cycle through high deserts, forested plateaus, canyon rims, historic towns and unforgettable landmarks by taking part in the Unite and Bike Against Cancer challenge!
This incredible challenge allows you to immerse yourself in the Wild West frontier and dive deep into its past culture starting at the ancestral lands of the Native American Navajo Nation in the iconic Grand Canyon and finishing in the spectacular city of Las Vegas!
The challenge is open to anyone over the age of 18 and takes approximately 8 days. This cycle has been designed to be challenging, you will need to fitness train beforehand. You will be cycling for 5 consecutive days on hilly and varied terrain with some climbs and descents in very hot temperatures so the fitter you are, the more you will enjoy this challenge.
There are two different payment options for this challenge:
OPTION A – Raising a Minimum Sponsorship
- You will be required to pay a registration fee (around £449) to Global Adventure Challenges and then raise the minimum sponsorship for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation (£3,900).
- 80% of the minimum sponsorship must be in the account at least 11 weeks prior to the departure date of the Challenge. All outstanding sponsorship MUST be sent to the Charity within six weeks of completing the Challenge.
- Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation will be invoiced by Global for the remaining balance of the Challenge 10 weeks prior to departure.
OPTION B – Self-Funding Option
- You will be required to send your registration form to Global Adventure Challenges, together with the Registration Fee (£449).
- 11 weeks prior to departure, an invoice will be sent to you for the cost of the Challenge (£1,950).
- Although there is no minimum sponsorship required, you can, if you wish, raise additional funds for RCLCF.
- All meals will be provided apart from on day 1, and lunch and dinner on day 8. All dietary requirements are catered for (please do let GAC know on the registration form)
- All main luggage will be transported by support vehicles. You will need a small kit bag to carry items such as water, sunscreen and camera.
- All accommodation will be lodge based on a twin share basis.
Please note there will be a charge for visas, airport taxes and fuel surcharge.
For more information please contact email@example.com. A member of our brilliant Sporting Events Team will then send you further information, including a brochure, kit list and will advise you on the best date and payment plan for you.
Here at Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, we know that taking on an overseas challenge can be costly and a huge commitment. If you feel that you are unable to afford the registration fee in one payment, Global Adventure Challenges now offers you the option to pay in two instalments over two months. Simply enter the code INSTALL2 at the payment page and your registration fee will be halved and the second instalment will be taken from your account after your next pay day.
To register for this challenge of a lifetime, please click the "Register Now" button at the top or bottom of the page. You will then be directed to Global Adventure Challenges official website to pay your registration fee. You can also use code RC50 to receive £50 off your registration fee!