Cycle Vietnam to Cambodia
This challenge is to cycle 400km from the frenzy of Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam to the tranquillity of Angkor Wat in Cambodia. This route will take you through many traditional Vietnamese villages, following gorgeous streams and rivers, passing paddy fields and adjacent to stunning mountains.
The challenge is open to anyone over the age of 18 and takes approximately 11 days to complete. This trek has been designed to be challenging, you will need to fitness train beforehand. You will be cycling for 6 days in very hot temperatures. The fitter you are, the more you will enjoy this challenge.
There are two different dates available for this event. To register directly, please click on the date of the event you are interested in:
Don't forget to use code RC50 to receive £50 off your registration fee!
There are two different payment options for this challenge:
OPTION A – Raising a Minimum Sponsorship
- You will be required to pay a registration fee (around £399) to Global Adventure Challenges and then raise the minimum sponsorship for Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation (£3,100).
- 80% of the minimum sponsorship must be in the account at least 11 weeks prior to the departure date of the Challenge. All outstanding sponsorship MUST be sent to the Charity within six weeks of completing the Challenge.
- Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation will be invoiced by Global for the remaining balance of the Challenge 10 weeks prior to departure.
OPTION B – Self-Funding Option
- You will be required to send your registration form to Global Adventure Challenges, together with the Registration Fee.
- 11 weeks prior to departure, an invoice will be sent to you for the cost of the Challenge (£1,550).
- Although there is no minimum sponsorship required, you can, if you wish, raise additional funds for RCLCF.
All meals will be provided. All dietary requirements are catered for (please do let GAC know on the registration form)
All main luggage will be transported by support vehicles. You will need a small kit bag to carry items such as water, sunscreen and camera.
You will be staying in local hotels en-route, which range from 2* and 3*.
Please note there will be a charge for a visa, airport taxes and fuel surcharge.
Here at Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, we know that taking on an overseas challenge can be costly and a huge commitment. If you feel that you are unable to afford the registration fee in one payment, Global Adventure Challenges now offers you the option to pay in two instalments over two months. Simply enter the code INSTALL2 at the payment page and your registration fee will be halved and the second instalment will be taken from your account after your next pay day.
To register for this challenge of a lifetime, please click the "Register Now" button at the top or bottom of the page. You will then be directed to Global Adventure Challenges official website to pay your registration fee. You can also use code RC50 to receive £50 off your registration fee!
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org