Virgin Money London Marathon
Applications for London Marathon 2020 are now open!
The Virgin Money London Marathon needs no introduction. As the most iconic marathon in the world, it attracts runners of all abilities who love the course around London’s most famous streets, as well as the incredible atmosphere
The London Marathon is our biggest fundraiser of the year. Each charity runner is expected to raise £2,200 for the charity and run 26.2 miles, which is no easy task! This is months of fundraising, organising events, bag packs, raffles and bake sales. Months of running in the dark, rain, snow and mud. Months of blisters, black toe nails and niggling injuries.
Everyone who runs this iconic race is a super hero to us!
Want to apply for a charity place?
Applications for the 2020 London Marathon are now open!
To apply for one of our charity places, please read the application pack and fundraising agreement in the "Downloads" section before clicking the "Apply Now" button and completing our online application form.
Please make sure you read both documents carefully as these will give you further information about key dates and what we will be looking for in your application form.
Perks of being one of our Roy’s Runners
- Your own personalised Roy's Runners technical vest
- Branded running buff
- A free massage and refreshments at the end of your race
- Access to our "I am a Roy's Runner" Facebook group
- Access to our Roy's Runner London Marathon WhatsApp group
- Support and training advice to help you prepare for race day
- Roy’s Roarers cheering point for you and your supporters on race day
- A welcome pack with all you need to know about fundraising
Our Sporting Events Team will be there every step of the way with fundraising tips, suggestions, and regular calls to help you reach your fundraising target and have the best running experience.
For more information about the London Marathon or the work we do, please contact email@example.com